TransferMate Global Payments is the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments and we are leading the change within the Global Payments Fintech sector.
We have a role immediately available for a Senior Vice President Sales US to join our team in San Francisco. The role involves growing and scaling our international business payment solutions in the US.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for identifying and targeting strategic partners and building a salesforce to target direct customers across the US in order to grow the distribution.
- Sales strategy formulation and delivery is key to the role, incorporating Sales Campaign and Go To Market execution as well as tactical action planning and execution.
- Identify, target, prospect and close customers and partner channels in order to significantly increase the US revenue and pipeline.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets for regions and individuals; projecting expected sales volume and revenue for existing and new products.Hire, mentor, lead and drive our Sales teams on the ground in the US across TransferMate Global Payments US offices – New York, Chicago, San Francisco.
- Drive performance and ensure culture of success within US sales teams. Manage relationships, analyze and track key metrics to drive revenue, identify trends and highlight issues in partner and customer needs.
- Ensure Sales Best Practice and Methodology, including efficient and effective tracking via Sales / CRM toolset.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven Sales Leader, experienced in managing existing sales teams in high achievement, target-driven environment.
- Ability to inspire performance with sales teams, leads from the front with strong sales performance.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work in matrix fashion, able to engage with wider organisation to support sales network
- Experience in FinTech or Enterprise Technology Platforms preferable.