We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes for TransferMate, The Smarter Way to Send and Receive International Business Payments. You will design the functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure an elegant user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups with intuitive UX.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for core digital international FX functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to understand international payments.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing enterprise business solutions for digital environments.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.